Wednesday, November 18, 2009

pyar ishkkk aur mohhaabbat

ladies n gentlmen, i give u the lover boy. no no m not in love and dont intend to fall as well. its just that i've been thinkin a lot tryin to figure out y i dont have a gf or have neva been in a relationship. if this was asked as a 10 mark question in my exam i sure would have pages to write, but somehow they always wanted me to know how current flows through a transistor(which i still dont). but what would i have written in 'those' pages- crap, total crap wid nothin makin sense.(i no m doin the same here, but do u guys hav a choice). coming to the point - my definiton of gf/relationship is very orthodox. i think i come from the old skool of thought and beleev that i need to know a person in and out before fallin in love or just liking her. i see people around who are together jus for the heck of it. just for the sake of bein wid a person is not a valid reeson for bein in a relationship. remember ronan keating-"love me for a reason, let the reason be love'. most relationships around me are built on the fact that they need a person to talk to for long hours/spend money on/get gifts/get some pleasure. the problem with me is that i think a lot of the future. i dont beleev in short term pleasure/advantages but tend to get attracted towards the long term plan. aur aaj tak aisi koi mili nai jisme mai apne time ka longterm investment karun.(grapes are not sour)dobara mat poochnaaa...

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.(ooops, copied the wrong disclaimer)
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own.In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This is in no way intended against people who beleev in short term relationships. These are just my thoughts.The depth of thoughts in this post is indirectly proportional to knowledge i posses on relatonships.

PS: i told ya guys m slow. it took me 1 year 4 months and 29 days to write this.

PPS: i have 4 other posts ready but i dont know when i am gonna publish them :(

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The time at which you posted this tells me the state of mind in which you were while you penned down your thoughts.
It's all down the shit hole my dear friend, you need to swim through it to see clearwater ahead...
There is darkness ahead and I see no light, not even of the incoming train...
Forget it, i dunno what I am crapping here !!!!

Ydntn said...

kahani mohhabat ki hai mukhtzar..

Ydntn said...

let me know if you figure out what mukhtzar is. :)

Harshit Gupta said...

Dude, don't get urself trapped in bawldz net. don't think about that word mukhtasar, ask him to find it. I know it's not in the Oxford dictionary either. Yeah, I have one. You just put up the rest 4 posts, if u have them. Else, keep ur word n use MS's best thing Ctrl C+V from somewhere!

PS: No venom inside these posts so don't try to read between the lines.

Power of Words said...

Interesting to know your views!!